All players are asked to support us in providing the best possible playing conditions by observing the course care etiquette as described:
- Carry a sand bucket and replace all divots
- Repair plug marks on the green
- Rake bunkers after use by pushing sand back over footprints. Please refrain from pulling sand towards the bunker's edge
- Do not walk buggies across the greens
- Park golf carts back from greens & tees. Keep to paths where provided.
- Use rubbish bins to dispose of litter
In addition your cooperation is sought with the following safety requirements:
- Give way to ground staff at all times
- Obey directional signage
- Watch for passing traffic in Golflinks Rd on holes 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6
- As indicated on course signage, please refrain from playing in this area of the course until cars have moved out of range
A round at Flinders Golf Club should be completed comfortably in 4-1/4 to 4-1/2 hours. This will ensure that all players enjoy a comfortable round. All groups are asked to maintain their place in the field and be mindful of slow play etiquette such as marking the scorecard at the next tee, playing when ready and not taking undue delay in playing shots.