Flinders Golf Club Summer OpenPublished on 22nd November 2019 in Uncategorized
Welcome to the 2019 Flinders Summer Open
Order of the Day:
6.30am Golf Shop opens – Registration & card collection
6.45am Clubhouse Opens – Complimentary Breakfast available – Upstairs in Clubhouse
7.15am Pre-golf briefing – Upstairs in Clubhouse
7.45am Morning shotgun start
After golf, scorecard return to the Golf Shop and buffet lunch in the clubhouse.
1.00pm Afternoon shotgun start – please note, same tees to be used as the AM round.
After golf, scorecard return to the Golfshop, post golf snacks & presentations in the clubhouse
Competitions – Men & Women
- 36 Hole Best Scratch Score (Men & Women)
- 36 Hole Scratch Runners Up (Men)
- 36 Hole Best Handicap Score (Men)
- 36 Hole Runner Up Handicap Score (Men)
- 18 Hole AM – Best Gross and Nett Score (Men)
- 18 Hole AM – Best Nett (Women)
- 18 Hole PM – Best Gross and Nett Score (Men)
- 18 Hole PM – Best Nett (Women)
- NTP Men’s 9, 12, 14, 17 & Women’s 12, 14
- $1000 hole in one prize – 12th Hole
Our 36-hole scratch winners will both receive a Membership of The Flinders Golf Club for the remainder of our current year in addition to their prizes.
*PLEASE NOTE: MEN play from the BLACK PLATES & WOMEN play from the WHITE PLATES
2019 Summer Open Competition Conditions
- The Tournament Committee of The Flinders Golf Club shall have sole responsibility for the Management of the Tournament.
- Entry fee must be paid at the time of entry.
- The competition is open to players who have a GA handicap of 10.9 (M) or 17.9 (W) or less at the time of entry.
- The event will be played as a shotgun start. The morning shotgun start will commence at 7:45am, the afternoon start is at 1:00pm. All players are to have registered at the Pro Shop by 7:25am
- The competition shall be played in accordance with the rules of golf as adopted by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews, Scotland, together with such Local Rules as are in force at the time of the event.
- If a dispute arises at any point it shall be decided by the Tournament Committee in charge of the competition, whose decision shall be final.
- Any dispute or protest must be lodged in writing at the Clubhouse before 6.30pm on the day of the competition.
- The Tournament Committee may, in the event of extreme weather, or for any other reason, shorten the contest or schedule another day.
- In the circumstance of a Tie in any of the events the result of the tied event will be determined by scorecard countback. The method of countback for 36 holes will be the final 18 holes whereby the player with the lowest cumulative score over the last 18, 9, 6, 3 or 1 hole(s) is declared the winner. For Event 2 handicap will be used to determine the final result.
- The Tournament Committee comprises, Messrs D. Burrows (Captain), L. Gordon, A. Morley and J. Shaw.
CLICK HERE FOR THE AM DRAW