Bowling is BackPublished on 15th May 2020 in Local and Member News, Local News, Members News
In addition to the golf course reopening, our Bowling Green is now also open for business. All members have access to the bowls green for social activity, and we encourage everyone to visit for a social game.
The following is an update from the Bowls Club:
Now that the COVID19 restrictions have eased, we can recommence restricted bowling.
There are very strict rules which we must follow, set up by Bowls Australia, Bowls Victoria and discussed with and approved by the general committee of the Golf Club.
The full guidelines are below – PLEASE READ them before considering coming down for a bowl – you cannot just turn up at any time.
The main points in summary –
- All bowlers MUST book through Hillis.
- All bowlers must be logged in the daily attendance register.
- Social bowls/practice only – no competitions.
- Members only.
- We will be open on Saturdays, Mondays and Thursdays from 1.30-4.30pm.
- 10 people maximum on the green at any one time.
CLICK HERE to read the guidelines for further details.
Our first bowling session is therefore tomorrow afternoon.
Contact Hillis – mobile 0437 376 221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book in.
See you on the green!