The Pacific Links NetworkPublished on 10th November 2020 in Golf News, Local and Member News, Local News, Members News, Social News
The Flinders Golf Club is partnered with Pacific Links International as one of its prestigious Affiliate Clubs. Your Flinders Golf Club membership provides you access to 500+ signature golf clubs in North America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and 50 other countries.
As an Affiliate Club, Flinders members are now able to;
- Play golf at other listed Affiliate Clubs without payment of a green fee up to 4 times every 30 days. A cart/caddie fee will apply.
- Play golf at all listed Reciprocal Clubs with payment of a significantly reduced green fee (usually 50%) up to 4 times every 30 days. A cart/caddie fee will apply.
- Request tee times through Links2Golf via the online booking form, hotline, or email.
- Enjoy guest privileges at all listed Network Clubs.
- Bring guests to Network Clubs subject to the Network Club’s guest policies and fees.
CLICK HERE to explore participating clubs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often can I use the network benefits?
You can use your member benefit to play up to 4 rounds of golf at each Network Club every 30 days, and up to 6 rounds of golf at participating Tournament Players Clubs every year. Excess rounds will be subject to standard advertised green fee rates
Is there any restrictions on where I can play?
You may only use your benefits at participating Clubs that are farther than 150 kilometers from your home club or your residence(s).
(e.g. Portsea GC, Moonah Links, Woodlands GC, Sandhurst and Rosebud Country Club would not be permitted via this network. However, members can use their Bay Reciprocal Card to access both Sandhurst and Rosebud CC).
How do I request a tee time?
The Flinders Golf Club is an Affiliate Club, we recommend that you use the easy online request system. It will take you through the process step-by-step! https://pacificlinks.com/en/booking
How far in advance can I request tee times?
Tee time requests are made between 14 to 60 days in advance.