Return to Golfing & Social ActivityPublished on 9th June 2021 in Local and Member News, Local News, Members News
The acting Premier has announced the easing of restrictions in metropolitan Melbourne. Information to date indicates that golf can be played without a restriction on playing numbers, provided that players can maintain a 100 meters distance between groups. This is positive news as regional Clubs last week were restricted to 50 players on site at any one time.
- You may not travel greater than a 25km distance to access the course.
- The June monthly medal scheduled for the 12th will be cancelled, as will the R.J.Bright Matchplay Championship for men. We will try and reschedule this for later in the year.
- The existing time sheets will remain in place, there is no need to update a current booking, unless you need to remove yourself.
- No competitions can be played.
- Handicapping of social scores is permitted by Golf Australia, via the Mi-Score app only and acknowledged by a marker.
- At all times, Members, guests and visitors must book a tee time in advance before arriving at the Club.
- Masks must be worn at all times while indoors when not consuming food or beverage and outdoors as per current government guideline. (Updated 10.6.2021)
- Toilets will be open but changing rooms will remain closed at this time.
- Every member and visitor must be registered using the QR code system at both the Pro-shop and Clubhouse.
- A maximum of 6 members or visitors may enter the Pro-shop at any one time.
- Lessons with Josh Shaw will be permitted, with a cap of 9 people in a group at anytime.
- There is a 1 person per 4sqm capacity limit in the Clubhouse, which allows us a maximum number of 20 guests per room at any one time, excluding staff. 40 guests in total will be permitted.
- A limited menu will be available, while we await further produce deliveries.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to our club and we will continue to keep you informed as further restrictions are lifted.