Reopening and Covid RestrictionsPublished on 27th July 2021 in Local and Member News, Local News, Members News
Following a reduction in community transmission of coronavirus in Victoria, Victoria’s Chief Health Officer has advised that the lockdown will be lifted state-wide from 11.59pm tonight. Venues can reopen with indoor capacity and density limits of 1 person per 4sqm. Victoria will return to the rule that ‘if you can work from home, you should work from home’ but office workers will be able to return up to 25 per cent
Masks will continue to be required everywhere indoors and outdoors, unless an exception applies.
- The existing time sheets will remain in place, there is no need to update a current booking, unless you need to remove yourself.
- At all times, Members must book a tee time in advance before arriving at the Club.
- Masks must be worn at all times while indoors and outdoors.
- Every member and visitor must be registered using the QR code system at both the golf shop and clubhouse.
- There is a 1 person per 4sqm capacity limit in the Clubhouse, with a 25 patron waiver, which allows us a maximum number of 65 guests at any one time, excluding staff. A maximum of 10 people per group.
- Dancefloor Closed
- Seated Service Only
- A limited menu will be available, while we await stock and further produce deliveries.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the club and we will continue to keep you informed as further restrictions are lifted and play returns to ‘normal’.